Tuesday 2 September 2008

"WAYRON" EN EL PELADERO

WAYRON .....Hard Rock

EN VIVO
SABADO 6 DE SEPTIEMBRE..................."EL PELADERO"


EL REPERTORIO SERA:

SCORPIONS - Still loving you
BON JOVI - Runaway
KISS - Reason to live
BAD ENGLISH - When I see you smile
DANGER DANGER - Don't walk away
POISON - Cry tough
WHITESNAKE - Here I go again
TOTO - Hold the line
EUROPE - Carrie
KISS - Sure know something
POISON - Unskinny bop
FIREHOUSE - All she wrote
BON JOVI - Born to be my baby
WHITESNAKE - Give me all your love
POISON - Every rose has its thorn
DANGER DANGER - I still think about you
KISS - Rock N' Roll all nite
BON JOVI - You give love a bad name
STATUS QUO - Rockin' all over the world
WHITESNAKE - Is this love
POISON - Fallen angel
EUROPE - The final countdown


HERNANDARIAS Y REMEDIOS DE ESCALADA

Lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.